Has a vision to partner with the college for the benefit of all students. We endeavour to enhance the environment that all students learn in.
The current P&C Exec consists of 5 members. We have had a great 2015 and looking forward to 2016.
We currently have about 40 members, made up of parents, principals and teachers. There is always space to welcome more members. :-)
To partner with the College to ensure our studnets have the best learning environment we can provide.
P&C roles and what we do
All P&C Associations are required to have specific executive roles to allow it to operate as a legal entity. The base roles are President, Secretary and Treasurer. More information about these and other roles can be found here.
About the NLSC P&C.
We operate 3 businesses within the college. they are:
- Cafes - the cafe business covers all three cafes, two on the main campus and one on the ULC campus. More info can be found on the Cafe page.
- OSHC - Outside School Hours Care is run to look after kids before and after school. We support over 130 families during the year and more at vacation times. More info can be found on the OSHC page.
- P&C - the P&C business covers other activities that don't specifically fit into the other two businesses such as the Uniform Shop, management and administration of it all, carnival and other fundraising events.
Did you know that:
- the P&C has an average turnover of approx $1.2million per year
- we employ over 25 staff on permanent, part-time and casual basis.
- the P&C has donated over $600,000 to the College since 2010
- the P&C Exec is run by volunteers, some commit over 300 volunteer hours per year.
- we run one of the biggest college carnivals in the Moreton Bay region
The P&C Exec team
President - Andrea Browne I am a relatively new Mum to NLSC with children in lower phase. I have been a part of the P and C for a year now and have enjoyed the role of treasurer, fundraising co-ordinator and school banking co-ordinator. My background is in medical biotechnology, and I currently run a business making cake toppers. Quite a contrast!
Vice President - Bryce Blaker. NLSC P&C member since 2012. Like so many others, our family moved to North Lakes in time for prep for our first child. Each of our kids has attended NLSC from prep. With a hospitality background, I can’t help but be customer focused. I am not passionate about sport (like Kerry and his All Blacks) but I am passionate about the community of North Lakes, mine and all other kids at our school.
Vice President - Paige Hallinan
The Fundraising Sub Committee Officers
Chairperson - Andrea Browne I am a relatively new Mum to NLSC with children in lower phase. I have been a part of the P and C for a year now and have enjoyed the role of treasurer, fundraising co-ordinator and school banking co-ordinator. My background is in medical biotechnology, and I currently run a business making cake toppers. Quite a contrast!
Treasurer - Kelly Le Louarn
Meetings are held at 6pm on the second Wednesday of the month. Check Home page for location.